Monday, May 23, 2011

A First Posting

Hello to one and all who hop on by here.  This is going to hopefully be the blog that will share a little about my everyday life, and my new ideas and products. Little Miss Doodlepunk is a company of one, me, Christine. (I've been reading too many Eloise books to the girls lately, I think!)   I have created a few unique little girl aprons (and big girl aprons, too), and little pocketbooks.  My girls love them, and I enjoy sewing them. I'm hoping this will turn into a successful little business on the side while I tend to my littles during the day. Hopefully at some point, there will be a take off of Little Miss Doodlepunk that will be for boys.  I have three little people who make my heart sing, and give me hope for tomorrow: Lovey, who is a very proud 5 year old; Dolly, who is happily 4 years old; and Mr.Buddy, who is currently 16 months and full of it.  Thanks for stopping by!
Christine

2 comments:

Out in the Fields said...

Wow! You might be a little crazy to do 2 blogs:) Can't wait to see what you have to sell.

Little Miss Doodlepunk said...

:) Yeah, I may be! Hoping to be able to keep it all together!